What Users Like You Are Saying About Quiz-Tree.
“I love this site. It's fun filled, helpful, and very interesting. I am ready to tell my friends and co-teachers about it. :-) ”
- Let A., Pre-school Teacher. Quezon, Philippines.
“I love the new Sentence Builder...my first grade kids just love this site. Thank you so much for all your work to help students learn!”
- Marilyn V., NBCT. Overland Park, Kansas.
“Yes I find your word game to be very helpful. ”
- Barbara R., Sales Associate. Toledo, OH.
“Wow what great addition [Sentence Builder]. Thank you!”
- Darene S., teacher. Manistee, MI.
“I love this website! ... I have found your sight words quiz to be amazing and offers the child instant gratification. Thanks, Keep it up!”
- Carrie S., Educational Assistant. Guelph, Canada.
“This is a great program.”
- Erika E., Computer Lab Tech. Carlsbad, CA.
“I love Quiz tree! ... I have given the site's address to many teachers and parents ... Thanks for a top-notched product.”
- Loura D., Elementary Teacher. Titusville, Florida.
“Wonderful interactive website! ”
- Angella O., Parent. Dayton, OH.
“I think this is a really great tool for learning Spanish.”
- Deja M., student. Lynn, MA.
“Going to Italy this summer. Lived there once; needed a refresher course. This site was very helpful. Grazie! ”
- Ceil C., Teacher. Melbourne, FL.
“THIS GAME IS SPECTACULAR. ”
- ALEXIS S., STUDENT. Orangeburg, SC.
“Your quiz tree is fantastic. It helped me to evaluate my Spanish vocabulary. Great job.”
- Lorraine F., parent. , .
“WOW! I just found this site and it is fantastic. I'm sharing it with my team!”
- Bonnie B., Teacher. Cape Coral, Florida.
“My 8 year old doesn't like Language Arts at all but he loves Quiz Tree's sight word quizzes. He thinks it's playing....shhhh.”
- Susan P., Home School Teacher, Special Ed Aid. Lakeport, California.
“My five-year old son enjoys the Basic Sight Words and the addition activities. I am planning to use the Dolch activities in my English class. It would be a great help. The children will surely learn while having fun.”
- Celes A., teacher. Sta. Rosa, Philippines.
“This has worked so well in my multi-level special ed class! The children really enjoy using it. ”
- Sheri D., Special Education Teacher. Hartsfield, GA.
“This site is really good!!! Actually makes me want to practice verbs and study :) ”
- Rachelle M., University Student. , New Zealand.
“Thank you for helping my son.”
- Melody L., parent, teacher. Elizabeth City, NC.
“It is an excellent site and gives you a great incentive to learn and know your stuff to get good grades!! ”
- Jessica M., student. Dublin, Ireland.
“It was very useful and helped me pass my test. ”
- Shawn U., student. Green Bay, Wisconsin.
“I think this is an exciting site for the K children to work their skills.”
- Shirlene D., Teacher. Clinton, NC.
“Yes I think this program can help children like me during the summer knowing how they did on the test will have an effect on what they want to do about it so they won't be at the bottom of their class. So great job you guys really make a difference!”
- Itohan A., Student. Kansas City, Missouri.
“I like this site. ”
- Maddy G., Student. Austin, Texas.
“I think this program is great. I was looking for a program for my son and daughter who will be in 1st. and 3rd grade. This is going to be very helpful. Thank You.”
- Dora E., . , .
“This kind of online activity is so needed by special education teacher responsible for not only teaching, but for keeping data on student progress. It's fun, there is action...and we love to see our kids motivated about learning. ”
- James A., Teacher. San Francisco, CA.
“Nice game! It's fun!!”
- Kimberly N., student. Magnolia, Texas.
“I think this is a good resource for the kids. Having fun while learning.”
- Lenie P., Parent. Riverside, CA.
“I think this website is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! It helps me with my foreign language. I have an A in Italian now. Thanks. ”
- Tori S., Jr. High Student. Cornville, AZ.
“I like the game; it can increase your vocabulary and correct word spelling. ”
- Brenda P., Teacher. Davao, Philippines.
Receive FREE Updates about our latest quizzes!